Business Development Manager Position
MMC Africa Law is an established Kenyan law firm specializing in Dispute Resolution and Recoveries, Real Estate and Property Law, Corporate Commercial and Intellectual Property Law, Banking and Finance Law and Public Interest Consultancy & Litigation. We have been in existence for over 22 years offering cutting edge legal solutions for maximum value to our clients. Our vision is to be your ultimate partner, providing innovative solutions. We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager Position to be seconded to our Nairobi Office.
The main purpose of the role is to implement business development policies and activities
Do you possess the following core Attributes?
• Demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of business development policies.
• Passionate about Brand Development
• At ease in creating business presence in social media
• Knowledgeable, curious, keen to take on a steep learning curve.
• Self-governing and responsive.
• A team leader – ability to manage and motivate teams.
• Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and stretch targets.
• Team player; positive, flexible, supportive and fun (yes fun!).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Business planning – develop, implement and review business development policies
• Research and recommend select directories to be listed in
• Coordinate production of high quality marketing materials
• Spearhead effective brand development
• Manage PR and CSR activities
• Coordinate client development activities
• Tender management
• Research and recommend target rankings that maximizes brand visibility
• Manage effective social media presence
Education, Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Marketing.
• A Professional Marketing qualification, e.g. CIM, a distinct advantage.
• Be a member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
• At least 10 years’ Business Development management experience
Compensation and Benefits will be negotiable and commensurate with experience and demonstrated value.
Additional benefits will include: Medical cover, Transport and in-house catering.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com The subject should be marked; Business Development Manager. MMC Africa Law is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We offer pupillage to lawyers aspiring to complete their training as Kenyan Advocates. Our programme covers both Pre-Kenya School of Law and Post Kenya School of Law Pupillage. To be considered for pupillage at MMC Africa Law, you must meet the following criteria:
- Holder of an LLB degree from a Kenyan or foreign university with no less than an upper 2nd class honours.
- Have applied for admission to the Kenya School of Law (KSL).
We hold interviews in July of every year to review candidates for this programme.
MMC Africa Law is an equal opportunity employer and we actively encourage diversity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We have a blend of senior and experienced Partners who train and coach the MMC family professionally, socially, and spiritually and on economic issues. We focus on rearranging the minds and thoughts of individuals in the firm to be successful in life. We encourage each person to have the habits of successful and wealthy people by talking about positive things, self-discipline and proper planning and knowledge development.